Membership Terms & Conditions
1. The Member is given a non-exclusive license to use the facilities of Chevy Chase Country Club (“CCCC”) in accordance with the rules, regulations and policies established by CCCC. The Member has no ownership interest in CCCC, the properties or facilities of CCCC or income there from.
2. Membership may be terminated by CCCC at any time at its sole discretion. A Member who conducts him or herself in an unbecoming manner on the premises or who violates rules and regulation, including rules of play or dress code, or who fails to pay dues and charges, may have his or her membership suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of CCCC. All privileges of the Member may be terminated after notice.
3. The Member agrees that CCCC may restrict use of the facilities for maintenance, club events, filming, and/or any other reason(s). The Member also agrees that all fees and charges, rules and regulations are subject to change. The Member understands and agrees that all listed quarterly food and beverage minimums exclude tax and gratuity.
4. The Member promises to pay, when due, any unpaid monthly dues and all charges made by the Member, the Member’s family and the Member’s guests at CCCC. A designee of a business membership shall be personally liable for all such charges incurred by the designee, their family or guests, in addition to the liability of the business. The Member is billed at the end of each month for the next month’s dues and the previous month’s purchases. Payment is due by the 25th of each month. If the Member is late on paying the dues for more than 30 days, the Member is subject to a late charge and any finance charges applicable by law. Accounts more than 60 days delinquent shall result in suspension or the Member’s privileges and the services of a collection agency may be retained. If a suit is instituted to recover any amounts due to CCCC, the Member agrees to pay interest on the amounts owed at the legal rate, in addition to the monthly service charge, collection fees and attorney’s fees accrued by CCCC.
5. It is understood and agreed that the Member may terminate his or her Membership provided that he or she provide CCCC 30 days prior written notice of such termination.
6. The Member agrees to indemnify and hold CCCC harmless from against any loss including attorney’s fees) or liability for personal injury or property damage, resulting from the acts of the Member, the Member’s family or the Member’s guests.
7. It is understood and agreed that if CCCC for any reason revokes the membership privileges of a member, or if the member resigns, no refund will be made. Termination of membership shall be a full and complete release of CCCC from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or cause of actions arising of or related to the payment by the member of the membership fees, dues or membership status.