The Clubhouse, newly remodeled in 2017, features 30,000 square feet of comfortable socializing space. Its main dining room, the Sycamore*, is open to the public and seats up to 60. The Cypress Ballroom*, the Club’s private dining room, is reserved for celebrations and events; it accommodates up to 300 guests. On select evenings, guests can settle in and relax to the tunes of live piano, acoustics, and jazz, played inside the Kikuyu Lounge* which opens to a 14-stool brick-flanked bar. Outside dining consists of a courtyard with fountain and fire features, wrap-around patio off the main dining room, and a lattice-covered terrace overlooking the putting green and golf course. The Club also offers a gym, recreation lounge, a 75-foot, 4 lane swimming pool, as well as golf and pool locker rooms.
* Our restaurant, ballroom, and lounge carry the names of the type of grass, and the many sycamore and cypress trees that beautify the Club’s landscape.
- 30,000 square foot Clubhouse featuring restaurant, patio, lounge, courtyard, bar and ballroom
- Unique 10-hole golf Course designed by William Bell
- Practice Cageand Practice Green
- Members Conference Room
- Bridal Suiteand Lounge
- Men’s and women’s Golf Locker Rooms
- Men’s and women’s Pool Locker Rooms
- 75-foot Pool
- Full Gym
- Group Exercise Room
- Full Pool Kitchen and Bar
- Children’s Recreation Room
- Outdoor dining at the Sunset Terrace